Please join us August 22 – 25, 2023, in Columbia, Missouri, for the 32nd Annual Missouri Emergency Management Conference! Back in person for the first time since 2019, this statewide event brings together more than 500 local emergency management and public safety professionals to better prepare Missouri, its citizens, and its communities for future disasters.
From flooding, fires, and severe weather to public health and everything in between, our communities count on us to respond. Register today to continue advancing your skills and cultivating an all-hazards approach to emergency management.
Breakout session topics include:
- National Weather Service Updates
- Missouri’s Disaster Medical Assistance Team
- Changes in the FEMA Damage Assessment Process
- Introduction to the Terrorism Liaison Officer Program
- Behavioral Health Strike Teams
- New Madrid Seismic Zone Earthquake Evacuation Plan
- Importance of Event After-Action Meetings and Reports
- Hazmat Preparedness, Response and Recovery